منتدى دروس اونلايف
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
)~HeRo~(
)~HeRo~(
مســآهمآتي : 130
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/05/2015

Article about strangers Muslims Empty Article about strangers Muslims

الإثنين مايو 11, 2015 9:22 pm
 Article about strangers

Article about strangers Muslims 7708b3f44dbc005adb14597f4e6a4eb1

In the name of Allah. Today i will write about strangers. It is very important thing we should speak about it, because many people don't know about them. Many people thing strangers are people who make something that is not popular thing among people. But this is very wrong definition. Strangers are divided into two sections. The first one is The persons who fix them selves where every one is corrupts. The second section which is the best is the persons who are fixing what the people had corrupted. If we looked at our world we will find a lot of things that the thing that all of people accept about it is right, we can say that the number always right but all of that is wrong. Helping people, hoping for people what do you want to your self, trying to fix people to give them better life. Rare people who do that, and it doesn't mean that is wrong. we can conclude that there is rare specific people who are chosen by Allah to fix our world and our religion, as our prophet Mohamed said Islam came stranger and it will return as stranger. this is the first post of the article and i will continue it the next days ISA.

written by me :)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى